Playing with paint

Playing with paint
abstract art

01 November 2011

Off to the "Farm"

I am going to be awol for about a week...have to go and check out a couple of things at "The Farm".  Seeing as I still have a financial interest in it I like to make sure that all is well....we all know what a man's idea of housework is....and if and when it it sold I think I should make sure that all is well.

Actually on my last visit I was very surprised at how neat and tidy everything was....no mad woman scattering her threads and art work everywhere.....ha ha.
 
I won't have access to the internet, but I found some photos of the gardens, the flowers birds and animals I will see, until I get back in a week or so.

Azaleas in bud

The strelitzia looking at the view.

daisies and more daisies


Pink rose near the birdbath.

King Parrot

blue wren

mama and babe



11 comments:

  1. Che spettacolo, tutto bellissimo!
    Buona settimana
    Ti aspetto nel mio blog
    A presto
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely lovely photos, I am enthusiastic about the flowers and the birds. Beautiful.
    Shirley, I wish that you find everything ok out at the "farm". Don't do too much and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Shirley and try to stay happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a safe and happy time. Take care. Hugs from Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely time Shirley, and try not to work too hard. Lovely photos, and isn't that little wren ever so sweet!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are lovely and will take care of missing you for only that week. Can't wait for you to come back and talk to us. Do not overdo it....please.
    How on earth did you get the birds and Kangaroo to hold still long enough for the great picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, Shirley:)
    Take care and don't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should be just about due back by now, do hope you had a successful visit. Love all the photos, the flowers are gorgeous. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shots, Shirley!!! Love that parrot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful pictures, each and every one! The blue wren is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete