Playing with paint

Playing with paint
abstract art

11 January 2012

Home Again Home Again Jiggedy Jig

After what seems an age, I have again returned home.    Christmas was quiet with just "himself visiting.  On Boxing day we drove to "the farm" where I spent a very restful 2 weeks, and caught up with my friends over there. And yes I did do a  'bit' of gardening until it became too hot during the day to be out in the sun....and yes I did do a "bit" of cleaning, topping up the efforts of  'himself"

Son did not come for a visit at Christmas after all, because he had the opportunity to see his girls after  2 years of not knowing where they were.  I was so pleased for him and could not help but shed a tear of happiness when I saw the photos he sent me.  It was the best Christmas present anyone could wish for.

Since then he has been allowed to have them for an overnight stay and last Friday got them for the WHOLE weekend when they helped him celebrate his birthday.
This photo is my favourite. When I look at this and see him re-united with "his girls" my heart just swells to bursting.  There is a chance that I may be allowed to have a visit from them next weekend too......I can hardly wait.
Happy 40th Birthday son

5 comments:

  1. Good to have you 'home' Shirley, and what great news about the family situation. Hope it continues to improve. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Shirley. Hope you have that wonderful visit with your granddaughters! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo and of course the story is a very happy one. At last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear that all's getting back in shape.

    ReplyDelete